Reduced registration rates end July 5, 2017, for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) summer Critical Care Ultrasound courses. Registration for the ultrasound courses includes a complimentary copy of SCCM’s Comprehensive Critical Care Ultrasound eBook. All courses will take place at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel in Rosemont, Illinois, USA.
These courses provide the ability to:
- Immediately integrate learned skills into your clinical practice
- Increase your diagnostic skills and scanning proficiency
- Learn from field experts on the latest strategies in ultrasound image interpretation and diagnostic challenges, as well as new innovations and procedures
- Experience high-quality education from prominent faculty, including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and more
- Receive a significant hands-on experience, ensured by a five-to-one learner-to-faculty ratio
Following these courses on August 1, 2017, is the one-day Advanced Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult course, which provides an opportunity to expand your echocardiographic skills and knowledge. Participants will:
- Focus on the specialty-specific use of echocardiography in the management of the critically ill patient
- Gain hands-on experience with faculty-assisted skill stations including, new in 2017, transesophageal echocardiography
- Learn important cardiovascular information for the noninvasive management of the hemodynamically unstable patient
All courses offer continuing medical education credit hours to physicians, nurses, and physician assistants. Register online today for Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult, Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal and Advanced Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult using your customer ID and password, or contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.