In its effort to reduce mortality from severe sepsis and septic shock worldwide, the Surviving Sepsis Campaign recently released translations of its guidelines in several languages:
- Arabic Guidelines Translation
- Chinese Guidelines Translation
- French Guidelines Translation
- Japanese Guidelines Translation
- Portuguese Guidelines Translation
- Spanish Guidelines Translation
Titled “Surviving Sepsis Campaign: International Guidelines for Management of Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock 2016,” the guidelines were originally published in the March 2017 issue of Critical Care Medicine.
Access the Surviving Sepsis Campaign guidelines online and download the translations for free.