Register today for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) Multiprofessional Critical Care Review Course (MCCRC): Adult. Register online using your Customer ID and password, or contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888. To receive the lowest rates, register by May 31, 2017.
Led by co-chairs Pamela A. Lipsett, MC, MHPE, MCCM, and Stephen M. Pastores, MD, FCCM, the 2017 MCCRC: Adult will provide the most comprehensive review and update of the diagnosis, monitoring and management of critically ill patients.
Course highlights include:
- Modular course content, allowing for single or multiday registration to meet comprehensive or specific learning needs
- Accurate assessments of your knowledge in critical care
- Interactive sessions that utilize audience response technology and practice questions, answers and rationales
- World-class faculty that provide the most up-to-date information in critical care across all healthcare professions
- Cutting-edge topics such as extracorporeal membrane oxygenation, choice of vasopressor in shock states, renal replacement therapy techniques, environmental injuries, emerging infections, and delirium
- Online access to practice questions and post-course audio recordings of the lectures
The 2017 MCCRC: Adult will be held July 25 to 29, 2017, at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel in Rosemont, Illinois, USA. Rosemont offers the convenience and amenities of downtown Chicago but at a lower price, and it’s just minutes from O’Hare International Airport.