Each year, the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) popular precourses, Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care and Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care, deliver the latest clinical information relevant to patients in the intensive care unit. These courses are available On Demand and the companion textbooks are available in print and as eBooks.
A sample of topics featured at the 2017 Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care course include:
- Management of Neuro-ICU Emergencies
- Patient Safety and the Electronic Medical Record
- Ethical Controversies in Critical Care
- Fluid Management in Septic Shock
A sample of topics featured at the 2017 Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care course include:
- Innovations in the Diagnosis and Management of Sepsis
- Advances in Congenital Heart Surgery
- Contemporary Issues in Renal Replacement Therapies
- Update on Pediatric Damage Control Resuscitation
All of the Current Concepts resources are available for purchase. Visit www.sccm.org/AdultCC or www.sccm.org/PediatricCC. If you have any questions, please contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.