Stay informed on the latest groundbreaking research and developments in critical care through educational opportunities offered by industry partners during the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) 43rd Critical Care Congress.
These non-CME programs are directly sponsored by industry partners and provide insight into the latest developments:
- Critical Care Procedural Lab
- Multi-pathway Neuroprotection: The SyNAPSe® Study Closes in on Proving Why Intravenous Progesterone May Succeed as the World’s First Successful Traumatic Brain Injury Treatment
- New Advancement for Urgent Warfarin Reversal
- Early Assessment of Acute Kidney Injury: Are New Biomarkers Rising to the Challenge?
- Renal Replacement Therapy for Acute Kidney Injury in the ICU: New Perspectives
Promotional symposia take place in a relaxed setting offsite and are free to attend.
Visit the Exhibit Hall to gain new ideas and a heightened level of awareness on clinical topics and new technologies through in-booth learning opportunities, which will take place during normal Exhibit Hall hours.
Exhibitor-Sponsored Industry Education Workshops
Attend a session on the show floor at the exhibitor-sponsored industry education workshops, located directly across from the Exhibit Hall. Increase your learning opportunities and gain insight on a late breaking technology or clinical technique.
For full details, visit the Congress Industry Education page or contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.
Registration for Congress will be accepted on site at the Moscone Center South. An SCCM staff member will be available to assist you at the SCCM Registration Desk, located in the South Lobby of the Moscone Center, beginning Tuesday, January 7, 2014, from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.