Participate in the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) webcast, Understanding How to Code and Bill for Critical Care Services, to be held on Thursday, September 14, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. Central Time.
Deb Grider, CPC, COC, CPC-1, CPC-P, CPMA, CEMC, CCS-P, CDIP, a nationally recognized coding and documentation expert from Karen Zupko & Associates, Inc., will review coding for critical care, what services can be reported separately, and how to prepare proper documentation which are important for the financial stability and overall success of the provider organization.
Register online today. The registration fee for this webcast is $30 for SCCM members and $40 for nonmembers.
- Recognize the definition and required elements for critical care.
- Define when to report Modifier 24 or 25 on the same day that critical care is provided.
- Identify what services are not included in critical care and how to bill to report them separately.
- Recognize the E/M modifiers and how to appropriately use them.
- Review documentation examples common to critical care.
This webcast is intended for physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, administrators, and all other professionals who are involved in coding and billing.
Please contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888 with questions.