A limited number of seats remain for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) Critical Care Ultrasound and Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric courses. These comprehensive, two-day courses will be held at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, on January 25 and 26, 2017, and are expected to sell out soon.
Registration for the ultrasound courses includes a complimentary copy of SCCM’s Comprehensive Critical Care Ultrasound eBook. The text covers the entire body and encompasses various views and diagnoses that clinicians will encounter at the bedside in both adult and pediatric populations. This book is a must-have for healthcare professionals who are interested in or currently practicing critical care ultrasound.
Participants of each course benefit from guided, focused skill stations and interactive presentations to reinforce key learning points.
Benefits of the ultrasound courses include:
- Immediate integration of learned skills into your clinical practice.
- Increased diagnostic skills and scanning proficiency.
- Continuing medical education credit hours available to physicians and nurses.
- A review from field experts on the latest strategies in ultrasound image interpretation and diagnostic challenges, as well as new innovations and procedures.
- High-quality education from prominent faculty, including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and more.
- A significant hands-on experience, ensured by a five-to-one faculty ratio.
Both courses will take place following SCCM’s 46th Critical Care Congress. If you wish to attend an ultrasound course and not attend Congress, register online today for Critical Care Ultrasound or Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric with your customer ID and password. If you plan to attend an ultrasound course in conjunction with Congress, register at www.sccm.org/Congress.
If you have any questions, please contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888