Secure your seat for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) comprehensive critical care ultrasound courses which feature a significant hands-on experience, ensured by a five-to-one attendee-to-faculty ratio. Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult and Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal will take place on February 28 and March 1, 2018, at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter in San Antonio, Texas, USA. Limited seats are available for these popular courses.
During each course, participants benefit from guided, focused skill stations and interactive presentations to reinforce key learning points. Additional course benefits include:
- High-quality education from nationally recognized faculty, including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and others
- Immediate integration of learned skills into your clinical practice
- Increased diagnostic skills and scanning proficiency
- A review by field experts on the latest strategies in ultrasound image interpretation and diagnostic challenges, as well as new innovations and procedures
- Continuing medical education credit hours available to physicians and nurses
Both courses will follow SCCM’s 47th Critical Care Congress. Register online today with your customer ID and password. If you plan to attend an ultrasound course in conjunction with Congress, register at www.sccm.org/Congress. If you wish to attend an ultrasound course and not attend Congress, register at the Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult and Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal event registration page.