Secure your seat for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) summer Critical Care Ultrasound courses. These courses are expected to sell out early, and will be take place July 30, 2017, to August 1, 2017, at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel in Rosemont, Illinois, USA.
Registration for the ultrasound courses includes a complimentary copy of SCCM’s Comprehensive Critical Care Ultrasound eBook. The text covers the entire body and encompasses various views and diagnoses that clinicians will encounter at the bedside in both adult and pediatric populations.
Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult and Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal are comprehensive, two-day courses that will be held July 30 to 31, 2017. These courses will provide the ability to:
- Immediately integrate learned skills into your clinical practice
- Increase your diagnostic skills and scanning proficiency
- Learn from field experts on the latest strategies in ultrasound image interpretation and diagnostic challenges, as well as new innovations and procedures
- Experience high-quality education from prominent faculty, including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and more
- Receive a significant hands-on experience, ensured by a five-to-one learner-to-faculty ratio
Register for the one-day Advanced Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult course to expand your fundamental echocardiographic skills and knowledge. This course will be held on August 1, 2017. The advanced course will provide attendees with an opportunity to:
- Focus on the specialty-specific use of echocardiography in the management of the critically ill patient
- Gain hands-on experience with faculty-assisted skill stations including, new in 2017, transesophageal echocardiography
- Learn important cardiovascular information for the noninvasive management of the hemodynamically unstable patient.
All courses offer continuing medical education credit hours to physicians, nurses, and physician assistants. Register online today for Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult, Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal and Advanced Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult using your customer ID and password, or contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.