Join the Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM) in San Antonio, Texas, USA, for the two-day critical care ultrasound courses. Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult and Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal will take place on February 28 and March 1, 2018, at the Marriott Rivercenter Hotel. Focused ultrasound examinations in the critical care setting have become an extension of the clinical assessment because of their rapid, precise detection capabilities. Assist in immediate patient management by learning or enhancing point-of-care skills during these comprehensive courses.
During each course, participants benefit from guided, focused skill stations and interactive presentations to reinforce key learning points. Additional course benefits include:
- Immediate integration of learned skills into your clinical practice
- Increased diagnostic skills and scanning proficiency
- Continuing medical education credit hours available to physicians and nurses
- A review from field experts on the latest strategies in ultrasound image interpretation and diagnostic challenges, as well as new innovations and procedures
- High-quality education from prominent faculty, including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and more
- A significant hands-on experience, ensured by a five-to-one attendee-to-faculty ratio
Both courses will follow SCCM’s 47th Critical Care Congress. Register online today with your customer ID and password. If you plan to attend an ultrasound course in conjunction with Congress, register at www.sccm.org/Congress. If you wish to attend an ultrasound course and not attend Congress, register at the Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult and Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal event registration page.