The Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) 46th Critical Care Congress will be packed with essential clinical information to keep you well-informed on the latest groundbreaking research and developments in critical care. The pre- and post-Congress educational sessions reflect the most up-to-date topics and evidence-based information so you can incorporate the latest clinical treatments and administrative strategies into your everyday practice.
Pre-Congress Educational Sessions
Friday, January 20 and Saturday, January 21
- Advances in Veterinary Critical Care
- Critical Care Pharmacy Preparatory Review Course
- Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care
- Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care
- ECMO Management
* This course will take place at the Ala Moana Hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
Saturday, January 21
- Adult Multidisciplinary ICU Simulation Bootcamp
* This course will take place at the University of Hawaii Translational Health Science Simulation Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- Adult Airway Management in the Critically Ill
- Fundamentals Faculty Academy
- Hemodynamic Monitoring: From Cardiovascular Physiology to Applied Intensive Care Medicine
- Ho’ola hou (Revive): Resuscitation Officers Training Program (Code Blue and Medical Emergency Teams)
- Liver Failure in the ICU: Key Concepts and Management Principles
- Nutrition Research Workshop: From Bench to Bedside
- What You Need to Know to Manage the Neurologically Critically Ill Patient
Post-Congress Educational Session
Wednesday, January 25 and Thursday, January 26
- Critical Care Ultrasound
- Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric
*These courses will take place at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
Space for each course is limited, so register early to guarantee your top choice. To view course descriptions, visit the Congress Program page.
If you plan to attend a course in conjunction with Congress, register at www.sccm.org/Congress. If you plan to attend a course and not Congress, register in the SCCM store by searching the course title. If you are currently registered for Congress, please contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888 to add a pre- and/or post-Congress educational session to your existing registration and for answers to any of your questions.
Build your critical care knowledge and enhance the care you deliver to patients by attending SCCM’s 46th Critical Care Congress, to be held January 21 to 25, 2017, in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. Join more than 6,000 members of the critical care community at this five-day event. When the right people come together in one place, ideas become reality. Register online today.