Now you can experience the stimulating pre-Congress educational sessions from the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) 43rd Critical Care Congress as if you were there.
The following On Demand courses are available for purchase:
- Case-Based Pearls of Neurocritical Care
- Fundamentals of Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- ICU Management Paradigms for the 21st Century
- Less-Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Optimizing Mechanical Ventilation: Sharing Data Between Adult and Pediatric Patients
- Veterinary Multidisciplinary Review
The On Demand versions of the pre-Congress educational sessions give you access to videos containing both slides and lectures in a searchable format, making it the next best thing to attending the live event. Once you’ve purchased an On Demand course, you can access the material as often as you like by logging into MySCCM.org.
If you were a registrant for a pre-Congress educational session, your Congress On Demand subscription now includes complimentary access to that session. Your subscription to this service can be accessed by logging into MySCCM.org with your Customer ID and password.