The Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) 47th Critical Care Congress will be packed with essential clinical information to keep you well-informed on the latest groundbreaking research and developments in critical care.
Attend a pre- and/or post-Congress educational session. This year’s course line-up includes:
- Coding and Billing
- ACCP/SCCM Critical Care Pharmacy Preparatory Review and Recertification Course
Held in partnership with the American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- Airway Management for the Critically Ill Patient
- Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal
- Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care
- Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Management Workshop
Presented by the Extracorporeal Life Support Organization
- Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS): What to Do in the First Critical Hour of a Neurological Emergency
Presented by the Neurocritical Care Society
- Fundamental Critical Care Support: Obstetrics
- ICU Simulation for Trainees: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Teamwork, Leadership, and Situational Awareness
- Liberate and THRIVE: Strategies to Improve Outcomes in the ICU and Post-ICU
- Neurologic Monitoring and Its Implementation in the Adult and Pediatric ICU
- Value on Investment: Advanced Practice Providers
- Veterinary Critical Care: Anesthesia, Analgesia, and Patient Care
Held in partnership with the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Space for each course is limited, so register early to guarantee your top choice. To view course descriptions, visit the Congress Program page.
Register online today. The 2018 Congress will feature innovative learning experiences that encompass the full range of developments in critical care. Join us February 25 to 28, 2018, in San Antonio, Texas, USA. For more information and to view the Advance Program, visit www.sccm.org/Congress.