The Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) 45th Critical Care Congress will be packed with essential clinical information to keep you well-informed on the latest groundbreaking research and developments in critical care. The pre- and post-Congress educational sessions reflect the most up-to-date topics and evidence-based information so you can incorporate the latest clinical treatments and administrative strategies into your everyday practice.
Pre-Congress Educational Sessions
Friday, February 19, and Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Advances in Veterinary Critical Care
- Critical Care Pharmacy Preparatory Review and Recertification Course
- Critical Care Ultrasound
- Critical Care Ultrasound – Pediatric
- Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care
- Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care
Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Advanced Practice Providers in the ICU: Finances and Productivity (half-day course)
- Adult Airway Management in the Critically Ill
- Fundamentals Faculty Academy
- Hemodynamic Monitoring: From Cardiovascular Physiology to Applied Intensive Care Medicine
- Mechanical Ventilation: Strategies and Implementation
Post-Congress Educational Session
Thursday, February 25, and Friday, February 26, 2016
- ECMO Management
Space for each course is limited, so register early to guarantee your top choices. If you plan to attend a course in conjunction with Congress, register at www.sccm.org/Congress. If you wish to attend a course and not attend Congress, register in the SCCM store by searching for the course title. If you have any questions, please contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.
Build your critical care knowledge and enhance the care you deliver to patients by attending SCCM’s 45th Critical Care Congress, to be held February 20 to 24, 2016, in Orlando, Florida, USA. Join more than 6,000 members of the critical care community at this five-day event. When the right people come together in one place, ideas become reality. Register online today.