The Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) newly released Self-Directed Nutrition Research Workshop: From Bench to Bedside provides a flexible learning experience with access to more than 5 hours of cutting-edge content including implementation of new guidelines, pilot study results, and implications of nutrition and mobility, circadian rhythms, and lipid mediators.
This complimentary course also features:
- Discussion of the top four novel and cutting-edge investigations in the field of critical care medicine and nutrition that are expected to have clinical impact at the bedside in the intensive care unit (ICU)
- Review of the scientific rationale for the recent changes in the interdisciplinary national guidelines for nutrition support in critically ill adults and children
- Description of the bedside applications of the SCCM/American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition critical care nutrition guidelines 2015-2016 for adults and children
This course is supported by an educational grant from Abbott Nutrition.
The self-directed course format allows learners to:
- Work through the content at their own pace from the comfort and convenience of their home or office
- Review all lectures through interactive learning modules
- Explore questions, answers, and rationales
- Review current guidelines and references
- Assess their knowledge through the use of pre- and posttests
Physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and dieticians are eligible to receive 6 hours of continuing education credit. This opportunity is available through May 2018.
Access this free course today.