The Project Dispatch — Disseminating Patient-Centered Outcomes Research to Healthcare Professionals — session held during the 43rd Critical Care Congress proved very successful and engaging, giving Society of Critical Care (SCCM) members an opportunity to highlight their successful patient- and family-centered projects. Presentations from the session have been released and are available here.
- Training the Whole Team to Enhance Family Communication in the ICU
- Development of a Pilot Family and Nurse Presence on Rounds Audit Tool
The release of these sessions comes on the heels of several other new resources supported by Project Dispatch, including:
- SCCM Pod-232: Assessing Family Satisfaction Using the FS-ICU Instrument in a Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit
- SCCM Pod-231: Family Presence: Evidence vs. Emotion
- Webcast: Using the FS-ICU instrument to Improve Family Satisfaction
- Webcast: Improving End-of-Life Care Through Better Clinician-Patient Communications
Project Dispatch is supported by grant number R18HS021940 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.