Register today for a free webinar offering continuing education credits hosted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in partnership with the Society of Critical Care Medicine, the American Nurses Association, and the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric & Neonatal Nurses. Leading sepsis experts will discuss the CDC’s recent sepsis Vital Signs and protocols for early recognition of maternal sepsis.
Featured speakers include:
- Elizabeth Rochin, PhD, RN, NE-BC; Vice President of Nursing, Education and Practice; Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- Seun Ross, DNP, MSN, CRNP-F, NP-C, NEA-BC; Director of Nursing Practice and Work Environment, American Nurses Association
- Sean Townsend, MD; Vice President of Quality & Safety, California Pacific Medical Center
- Lauren Epstein, MD, MSc; Medical Officer, CDC’s Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion
- Katarina Lanner-Cusin, MD; Medical Director Women’s Services, Sutter Health, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Lori Olvera, DNP, RNC-OB, EFM-C; Bedside Nurse, Anderson Lucchetti Women’s and Children Hospital; Kaiser Permanente
Sepsis Standard Work: Improving Compliance with Early Recognition and Management of Perinatal Sepsis will take place on Wednesday, May 17, 2017, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Registration is complimentary for all participants. If you have any questions, please contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.