Secure your seat for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) comprehensive Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal course, which will take place February 28 and March 1, 2018, at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter in San Antonio, Texas, USA. Limited seats remain.
During this course, participants benefit from guided, focused skill stations and interactive presentations to reinforce key learning points. Additional course benefits include:
- Complimentary copy of SCCM’s Comprehensive Critical Care Ultrasound eBook
- Increased diagnostic skills and scanning proficiency
- A significant hands-on experience, ensured by a five-to-one attendee-to-faculty ratio
- A review of the latest strategies in ultrasound image interpretation and diagnostic challenges, as well as new innovations and procedures
- Continuing medical education credit hours available to physicians, nurses, and physician assistants
Seats are filling fast for this popular course, which will follow SCCM’s 47th Critical Care Congress. Register online today with your customer ID and password. If you plan to attend the ultrasound course in conjunction with Congress, register at www.sccm.org/Congress. If you wish to attend the ultrasound course and not attend Congress, register at the Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal event registration page.