Secure your seat today for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) comprehensive, two-day courses Critical Care Ultrasound or Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric, which will take place on January 25 and 26, 2017, at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. Limited seats are available and these courses are expected to sell out.
Assist in the immediate management of patients by learning or enhancing point-of-care ultrasound skills. Benefits of the ultrasound courses include:
- Immediate integration of learned skills into your clinical practice.
- Increased diagnostic skills and scanning proficiency.
- Continuing medical education credit hours, 18.5 hours for the adult course and 19 hours for the pediatric course, available to physicians and nurses.
- A review from field experts on the latest strategies in ultrasound image interpretation and diagnostic challenges, as well as new innovations and procedures.
- High-quality education from prominent faculty, including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and more.
- A significant hands-on experience, ensured by a five-to-one faculty ratio.
Registration for the ultrasound courses includes a complimentary copy of SCCM’s Comprehensive Critical Care Ultrasound eBook. The text covers the entire body and encompasses various views and diagnoses that clinicians will encounter at the bedside in both adult and pediatric populations. This book is a must-have for healthcare professionals who are interested in or currently practicing critical care ultrasound.
Both courses will follow SCCM’s 46th Critical Care Congress. If you wish to attend an ultrasound course and not attend Congress, register online today for Critical Care Ultrasound or Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric with your customer ID and password. If you plan to attend an ultrasound course in conjunction with Congress, register at www.sccm.org/Congress.
If you have any questions, please contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.