The ICU Liberation initiative is focused on providing tools and resources to assess, treat and prevent pain, agitation and delirium (PAD). The following presentations — delivered at the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s 43rd Critical Care Congress — feature leaders from the initiative discussing the nuances of PAD guideline implementation and strategies for improving patient outcomes. In addition, one of the presentations features a patient sharing his intensive care unit survivor experience.
- ICU Liberation: My Experience in the ICU
- ICU Liberation: CDC Multi-Site Wake Up and Breathe Program
- ICU Liberation: Physical Medicine and Mobility Strategies in the ICU
- ICU Liberation: Changing Practice at the Bedside
- ICU Liberation: Implementation of the PAD Guidelines Using an Inter-Professional Team Model
Remember to regularly check the ICU Liberation YouTube playlist for the latest available presentations.