Register online for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal course. Just a few seats remain; secure yours today! This popular course will take place on February 28 and March 1, 2018, at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter in San Antonio, Texas, USA.
Participants will benefit from guided, focused skill stations and interactive presentations to reinforce key learning points. Additional course benefits include:
- Complimentary copy of SCCM’s Comprehensive Critical Care Ultrasound eBook
- Increased diagnostic skills and scanning proficiency
- A significant hands-on experience, ensured by a five-to-one attendee-to-faculty ratio
- A review of the latest strategies in ultrasound image interpretation and diagnostic challenges, as well as new innovations and procedures
- Continuing medical education credit hours available to physicians, nurses, and physician assistants
This course will follow SCCM’s 47th Critical Care Congress. If you plan to attend this course in conjunction with Congress, register at www.sccm.org/Congress. If you wish to attend this course and not attend Congress, register online using your Customer ID and password.