Just a few seats remain for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) comprehensive, two-day Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric course, which will be held at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, on January 25 and 26, 2017, following SCCM’s 46th Critical Care Congress.
If you wish to attend the ultrasound course and not attend Congress, register online for Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric with your customer ID and password. If you plan to attend the ultrasound course in conjunction with Congress, register at www.sccm.org/Congress.
Participants benefit from guided, focused skill stations and interactive presentations to reinforce key learning points.
Benefits of the ultrasound course include:
- Immediate integration of learned skills into your clinical practice.
- Increased diagnostic skills and scanning proficiency.
- Continuing medical education credit hours available to physicians and nurses.
- A review from field experts on the latest strategies in ultrasound image interpretation and diagnostic challenges, as well as new innovations and procedures.
- High-quality education from prominent faculty, including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and more.
- A significant hands-on experience, ensured by a five-to-one faculty-to-learner ratio.
Registration for the course includes a complimentary copy of SCCM’s Comprehensive Critical Care Ultrasound eBook. The text covers the entire body and encompasses various views and diagnoses that clinicians will encounter at the bedside in both adult and pediatric populations.