Register today to receive reduced registration rates for ICU Liberation and Animation: Implementing the Pain, Agitation and Delirium Guidelines, which will be held on September 9 and 10, 2015, at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
The Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM) is partnering with Vanderbilt University Medical Center to bring you this two-day conference staffed by internationally recognized faculty who will present lectures on patient management strategies and engage participants in clinical scenarios through small-group simulation labs. Hospitals are encouraged to send a team of two or more participants who will be able to implement these strategies within their hospital’s intensive care unit after the conference.
- Discuss the state of science in regards to the pain, agitation and delirium (PAD) guidelines and ABCDEF bundle
- Dispel the myths and misconceptions of breathing and sedation trials
- Describe strategies for the management of pain, agitation, delirium, and immobility in the intensive care unit
- Apply the available tools and simulate multiple patient scenarios
- Design a culture change model for PAD monitoring and management using PDSA cycles
- Develop and implement discipline-specific interventions in the intensive care unit
Register online using your Customer ID and password by July 15, 2015, to receive the discounted rate, or contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888. To receive SCCM’s discounted hotel rate, make your reservation by August 11, 2015.