The Society of Critical Care Medicine’s 47th Critical Care Congress is quickly approaching! During your stay in San Antonio, make plans to see the sights and experience the unique culture of the host city.
- Visit the Alamo, the site of a pinnacle battle in 1836 during the Texas Revolution March.
- Explore the Riverwalk on foot or by open-air barge. The Riverwalk features an assortment of restaurants, theaters, shops, and entertainment.
- Check out Market Square, which highlights the rich culture of San Antonio and boasts an abundance of family-owned cafes, working artists, and the largest Mexican market north of the Rio Grande.
- Tour the Spanish Missions, which contain historically and architecturally significant sculptures and other important cultural resources.
- Take an outing to La Villita, San Antonio’s first neighborhood. This historic village houses shops, art galleries, and many restaurants.
Discover what makes San Antonio unforgettable. Visit www.sccm.org/SanAntonio for more information.
The 2018 Congress will feature innovative learning experiences that encompass the full range of developments in critical care. Join us February 25 to 28, 2018, in San Antonio, Texas, USA. Register online today.