The April/May issue of Critical Connections focuses on managing sepsis in the intensive care unit, highlighting various strategies, from the use of early goal-directed therapy to implementing the Surviving Sepsis Campaign (SSC) guideline recommendations and bundles. Find the following articles:
- Surviving Sepsis Campaign Enters Second Decade with Dynamic Plans
- Rapid Identification of Sepsis: The Value of Screening Tools
- Early Goal-Directed Therapy: Contemporary Care and Controversies
- Ongoing Clinical Trials in Sepsis
- Challenges in Pediatric Sepsis
The latest issue also features an article highlighting the growing concern over physician burnout and providing strategies for identifying the problem and improving performance.