The June/July issue of Critical Connections features review articles from the 42nd Critical Care Congress:
- Surviving Sepsis Campaign: 2012 Guidelines
- Post-Intensive Care Syndrome: Improving the Future of ICU Patients
- Late Breaker: The Latest in Critical Care Research
- Strategies for Preventing and Treating Pain, Agitation and Delirium in Clinical Practice
- Maximizing Clinical and Surgical Outcomes with Immunonutrition
Claim CE credit by ordering the Congress Review at the SCCM store at www.sccm.org/congressreview13. There is no cost for this transaction.
The latest issue also offers a preview of the 43rd Critical Care Congress, to be held January 9 to 13, 2014, in San Francisco, California, USA. Check out our pre-Congress educational sessions, popular events and sightseeing activities, as well as information on hotels and travel.