There is still time to register for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) Multiprofessional Critical Care Review Course (MCCRC): Adult, to be held July 25 to 29, 2017, in Rosemont, Illinois, USA.
Attend the full 4.5 days or participate in the day(s) that features relevant topics specific to your learning needs.
- Tuesday: Respiratory Disease, Mechanical Ventilation, and Noninvasive Support
- Wednesday: Hemodynamics and Cardiovascular Disease
- Thursday: Kidney, Babies, Blood, and Endocrine Emergencies
- Friday: Infectious Disease, Liver, and Gastrointestinal
- Saturday: Brain Emergencies and Other Intracranial Problems
Registration will also be accepted on site at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel.
Led by co-chairs Pamela A. Lipsett, MD, MHPE, MCCM, and Stephen M. Pastores, MD, FCCM, the 2017 MCCRC: Adult will provide the most comprehensive review and update of the diagnosis, monitoring, and management of critically ill patients.
For more information, including the agenda, faculty listing, and continuing education details, visit the course webpage.