The early registration deadline for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) Multiprofessional Critical Care Review Course (MCCRC): Adult is Wednesday, May 31, 2017. Register online using your Customer ID and password, or contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.
Course highlights include:
- Modular course content, allowing for single or multiday registration to meet comprehensive or specific learning needs
- Accurate assessments of your knowledge in critical care
- Interactive sessions that utilize audience response technology and practice questions, answers and rationales
- World-class faculty that provide the most up-to-date information in critical care across all healthcare professions
- Cutting-edge topics such as extracorporeal membrane oxygenation, choice of vasopressor in shock states, renal replacement therapy techniques, environmental injuries, emerging infections, and delirium
- Online access to practice questions and post-course audio recordings of the lectures
Led by co-chairs Pamela A. Lipsett, MC, MHPE, MCCM, and Stephen M. Pastores, MD, FCCM, the 2017 MCCRC: Adult will provide the most comprehensive review and update of the diagnosis, monitoring and management of critically ill patients.
The course will be held July 25 to 29, 2017, at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel in Rosemont, Illinois, USA. Rosemont offers the convenience and amenities of downtown Chicago but at a lower price, and it’s just minutes from O’Hare International Airport.
For more information including the agenda, faculty listing, and continuing education details, visit the course webpage.