Review the full scope of critical care topics with Comprehensive Critical Care: Adult. The most complete critical care textbook in adult practice, this resource includes dozens of charts and tables to aid studying, as well as copious references to guide further reading.
Developed by leading experts in critical care, this comprehensive textbook covers 10 topic areas, including:
- Neurologic Critical Care
- Cardiovascular Critical Care
- Respiratory Critical Care
- Critical Care Infectious Disease
- Hepatic, Gastrointestinal and Hematologic/Oncologic Disease in the ICU
- Renal and Metabolic Disorders in the ICU
- Environmental and Toxicologic Injury
- Pharmacologic Issues in the ICU
- Surgical and Obstetrical Critical Care
- Administrative and Ethical Issues in the Critically Ill
Comprehensive Critical Care: Adult is available in print and electronic formats. Visit the SCCM store to get your copy.