Take advantage of early registration rates and reserve your seat by June 7, 2017, for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) summer Critical Care Ultrasound courses, which will be held July 30, 2017, to August 1, 2017, at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel in Rosemont, Illinois, USA. Registration for the ultrasound courses includes a complimentary copy of SCCM’s Comprehensive Critical Care Ultrasound ebook.
Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult and Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal are comprehensive, two-day courses that will take place on July 30 and 31, 2017. These courses provide the ability to:
- Immediately integrate learned skills into your clinical practice
- Increase your diagnostic skills and scanning proficiency
- Learn from field experts on the latest strategies in ultrasound image interpretation and diagnostic challenges, as well as new innovations and procedures
- Experience high-quality education from prominent faculty, including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and more
- Receive a significant hands-on experience, ensured by a five-to-one learner-to-faculty ratio
Expand your echocardiographic skills and knowledge with the one-day Advanced Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult course. This course will be held on August 1, 2017. The advanced course provides attendees with an opportunity to:
- Focus on the specialty-specific use of echocardiography in the management of the critically ill patient
- Gain hands-on experience with faculty-assisted skill stations including, new in 2017, transesophageal echocardiography
- Learn important cardiovascular information for the noninvasive management of the hemodynamically unstable patient
All courses offer continuing medical education credit hours to physicians, nurses, and physician assistants. Register online today for Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult, Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal and Advanced Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult using your customer ID and password, or contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.