Get ready for the Society of Critical Care’s (SCCM) 43rd Critical Care Congress by downloading the Congress App. Point your mobile browser to www.sccm.org/ccc43app to access this handy tool. Search “SCCM” in Google Play or the iTunes store.
The Congress App offers a convenient way to access comprehensive Congress information, including:
- Build your own custom schedule and “favorite exhibitor” list.
- Access the Professor Walk Rounds schedule and detailed abstract descriptions.
- Connect with friends and colleagues at the meeting via your favorite social media sites.
- Access detailed session, speaker, business meeting, and exhibitor information from your smartphone.
- Navigate the convention center and exhibit hall with interactive maps.
- Receive real-time notifications such as schedule, room or speaker changes.
It’s not too late to participate! Registration will be accepted on site at the Moscone Center South. An SCCM staff member will be available to assist you at the SCCM Registration Desk, located in the South Lobby of the Moscone Center beginning Tuesday, January 7, 2014, from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.