Get ready for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) 44th Critical Care Congress by downloading the Congress App. Point your mobile browser to www.sccm.org/ccc44app to access this handy tool. Search “SCCM” in Google Play or the iTunes store.
The Congress App offers a convenient way to access comprehensive Congress information, allowing you to:
- Build your own custom schedule and “favorite exhibitor” list.
- Access the Professor Walk Rounds schedule and detailed abstract descriptions.
- Connect with friends and colleagues at the meeting via your favorite social media sites.
- Access detailed session, speaker, business meeting, and exhibitor information from your smartphone.
- Navigate the Phoenix Convention Center and Exhibit Hall with interactive maps.
- Receive real-time notifications such as schedule, room or speaker changes.
Registration for Congress will be accepted on-site at the Phoenix Convention Center. An SCCM staff member will be available to assist you at the SCCM registration desk, located in the Phoenix Convention Center on the Lower Level, outside Exhibit Hall 5-6, beginning Thursday, January 15, 2015, from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. For more information, visit www.sccm.org/Congress or view the Program and Exhibition Guide.