The Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) 43rd Critical Care Congress will be packed with essential clinical information to keep you well-informed on the latest groundbreaking research and developments in critical care. Each year the Pre-Congress educational sessions reflect the most up-to-date topics and evidence-based information so you can incorporate the latest clinical treatments and administrative strategies into your everyday practice. Space for each course is limited, so register early to guarantee your top choices.
Pre-Congress educational sessions will be offered on Wednesday, January 8 and Thursday, January 9, 2014. Choose from the following:
- Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care
- Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care
Postgraduate courses will explore the following topics:
- Case-Based Pearls in Neurocritical Care
- Fundamentals of Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
- ICU Management Paradigms for the 21st Century
- Less Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Optimizing Mechanical Ventilation: Sharing Data Between Adult and Pediatric Patients
- Veterinary Respiratory Diagnostics and Therapeutics
SCCM’s 43rd Critical Care Congress will be held January 9 to 13, 2014, at the Moscone Center South in San Francisco, California, USA. The Society’s annual Congress is the largest multiprofessional critical care event of the year and the “City by the Bay” is the ideal setting to combine creative and inspirational ideas for the critical care field.