Wednesday, January 13, 2016, is the last day to take advantage of advance registration discounts for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) 45th Critical Care Congress, to be held in Orlando, Florida, USA, February 20 to 24, 2016.
Register online using your customer ID and password, or contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888. In addition, discounted hotel rates end January 15, 2016; make your hotel reservation online today!
Build your critical care knowledge and enhance the care you deliver to patients. Join more than 6,000 members of the critical care community at this five-day event. When the right people come together in one place, ideas become reality.
Pre-Congress Educational Sessions
Enhance your experience with a precourse. Each course is packed with essential clinical information to keep you well informed on a variety of critical care topics.
This year’s courses include:
- Adult Airway Management in the Critically Ill
- Advanced Practice Providers in the ICU: Finances and Productivity
- Advances in Veterinary Critical Care
- Critical Care Pharmacy Preparatory Review and Recertification Course
- Critical Care Ultrasound – Pediatric
- Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care
- Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care
- Fundamentals Faculty Academy
- Hemodynamic Monitoring: From Cardiovascular Physiology to Applied Intensive Care Medicine
- Mechanical Ventilation: Strategies and Implementation
For more information on Congress and to view the advance program, visit www.sccm.org/Congress.