Now you can experience the stimulating educational content from the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) 46th Critical Care Congress as if you were there.
Congress On Demand provides access to the audio recordings and slides from hundreds of individual presentations drawn from the concurrent, joint and plenary educational sessions, as well as the afternoon symposia, from the 2017 Critical Care Congress. On Demand also includes Star Research Presentations, which highlight the top 64 abstracts submitted, and allows users to view and search all abstracts. Once you have purchased Congress On Demand, you can access the materials by logging in to MySCCM.org.
Congress On Demand is available for purchase in the SCCM store for $295 for SCCM members ($385 for nonmembers).
Additionally, many of the precourses are available for purchase. These include:
- ACCP/SCCM Critical Care Pharmacy Preparatory Review and Recertification Course On Demand
- Advances in Veterinary Critical Care On Demand
- Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care On Demand
- Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care On Demand
- Fundamentals Faculty Academy On Demand
- Hemodynamic Monitoring: From Cardiovascular Physiology to Applied Intensive Care Medicine On Demand
- Ho’ola hou (REVIVE): Resuscitation Officers Training Program (Code Blue and Medical Emergency Teams) On Demand
- Liver Failure in the ICU: Key Concepts and Management Principles On Demand
- What You Need to Know to Manage the Neurologically Critically Ill Patient On Demand
Bring the Congress experience to your home or office. If you have any questions, please contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.
Save the Date for the 2018 Congress!
The 47th Critical Care Congress will be held February 24 to 28, 2018, in San Antonio, Texas, USA. The Society’s Congress is the largest multiprofessional critical care event of the year and features innovative learning experiences that encompass the full range of developments in critical care. Registration opens June 2017.