Now you can experience the stimulating educational content from the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) 45th Critical Care Congress as if you were there.
Congress On Demand provides access to the audio recordings and slides from hundreds of individual presentations drawn from the concurrent, joint and plenary educational sessions, as well as the symposia, at the 2016 Critical Care Congress in Orlando, Florida, USA. It is the next best thing from attending the live event. Once you’ve purchased Congress On Demand, you can access the materials as often as you like by logging into MySCCM.org.
Congress On Demand is available for purchase in the SCCM store. The purchase price is just $295 for SCCM members and $385 for nonmembers.
Additionally, many of the precourses are available for purchase. These include:
- Advanced Practice Providers in the ICU: Finances and Productivity
- Adult Airway Management in the Critically Ill
- Advances in Veterinary Critical Care
- Critical Care Pharmacy Preparatory Review and Recertification
- Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care
- Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care
- Hemodynamic Monitoring: From Cardiovascular Physiology to Applied Intensive Care Medicine
- Mechanical Ventilation: Strategies and Implementation
Bring the Congress educational experience to your home or office. If you have any questions, please contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.
Save the Date for the 2017 Congress!
The 2017 Critical Care Congress will be held January 21 to 25, 2017, in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. This five-day event will bring together more than 6,000 members of the critical care community and will feature internationally renowned faculty and content sessions highlighting the most up-to-date, evidence-based developments in critical care medicine. Registration opens June 2016.