Each year, the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) popular Congress precourses, Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care and Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care, deliver the latest clinical information relevant to patients in the intensive care unit (ICU). These courses are now available On Demand and the companion textbooks are available in print and as eBooks.
The 2016 version of Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care features the following topics:
- Decoding Patient Safety and Quality in the ICU
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Management of the Burn-Injured Patient
- Emergency Airway Management
The 2016 version of Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care features the following topics:
- Updates on New and Cutting-Edge Approaches to Traumatic Brain Injury
- Tracheostomies in the Pediatric ICU
- Choice of Ventilator Mode in the Pediatric ICU
All of the Current Concepts resources are available for purchase. Visit www.sccm.org/AdultCC or www.sccm.org/PediatricCC. If you have any questions, please contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.